all about sugalily

our blog is all about sugalily, news, product launches and project what we get up to on our travels..

Saturday 9 May 2009

heavenly hannah


my friend sent me the cutest present this morning, mine and my dogs names pressed into silver.

the necklace was designed by Kutuu jewellery, which is designed and handcrafted by Hannah Salomon, she works from her small home studio in the Welsh village of Llanfynydd. Inspiration is taken from nature and translated into her designs using techniques such as piercing to create illustrative, 2D shapes and forging for handshaped pieces with texture. The materials used in creating these pieces are usually silver, gold, gemstones and pearls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So lovely to see this on your blog! I'm glad you like it!

abbey said...

i absolutely love it!!! my friends will love it too ;)

if i wanted to buy a longer necklace would you be able to sell me one separately?

thanks

a x

Anonymous said...

Yes, of course! Just e-mail me and we can work something out.

(sorry I didn't see your comment until today)