all about sugalily

our blog is all about sugalily, news, product launches and project what we get up to on our travels..

Wednesday 8 April 2009

unpleasant experience with a web cowboy

well....today was always going to be hectic, meetings in birmingham and design deadlines, but what i did not expect was to have a full blown confrontation with my web developer, which was a new collaboration.

the developer in question, andrew warwick, www.warwicka.co.uk, since taking on the project of my site has consistently missed deadlines, not answered calls, failed to attend meetings and deliver any output over the past few months, despite taking my money "to secure" his dedication to the project.

i am having problems uploading his response to my asking for confirmation of deliverables, surely an everyday occurrence for us small business types? which ended in him rather gentlemanly telling me to "foxtrot oscar". how business like.

even without the insulting expletive, if i ran my business for a day how he manages his generally, i would not have a business.

anyway over to the smith partnership solicitors to sort this out for me.

lesson learnt? trust your instinct and don't do business with anyone whose eyes are too close together.

remember that site www.warwicka.co.uk

and if you would like to see the full dialogue email abbey@sugalily.co.uk


No comments: